Monday, March 24, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

The Easter season has sure been busy for the three Williamsons!  Mommy and Daddy have been busy working on our National Boards (thank goodness they are in the mail on their way), while Abby has been enjoying the festivities.  She has visited the Easter bunny, had 3 egg hunts, and of course dressed up on Easter Sunday!  Although a little chilly, Easter was a beautiful day to Praise the Lord!
All Dressed Up! All Dressed Up!
Abby Rocking Horse Abby riding the rocking horse her Pop made her for Easter

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing National Boards! What a great rocking horse. I know Abby will love that! Love Mrs. Duckett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys got them in the mail! We all need to go out to celebrate soon. I see a Vermont night or some Crumpits coming our way! Abby is so grown up! I need to stop by and see her!!! I love her Easter dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big she's gotten!! It seems like just yesterday she was trying to eat a pink hippo! I hope you'll post pics from the zoo soon! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Williamsons! I miss all of you so much & hope we can get together soon!

    We'd love to have you come see our house! And of course, a beach trip this summer! :) Aunt Kara wants to take Abby to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! I just discovered your blog through Sharla's blog. Abby is just adorable!!! Congratulations on finishing National Boards! What an accomplishment!! Let us know next time you're in Raleigh, we'd love to see you!

    Alisa (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. April Brown ErichsenApril 16, 2008 at 6:13 AM

    Hi Amy! I was clicking through some blogs, just catching up, and I found yours! Congrats on your beautiful daughter, and finishing National Boards! Hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete