Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Growing, growing, growing!

I talked to my good friend Heather on the phone tonight and she asked me if I was starting to show with this pregnancy yet.  So, here is a side-view of Baby Boy Williamson (no, he doesn't have a name yet).  He is definately out there.  Tomorrow I will be 20 weeks along-exactly halfway.  I pray I won't get twice as big in that time, but I'm not holding my breath!  Also included is a picture of Miss Abigail Carol in her "cab" pool.  That's a crab pool if you haven't been exposed to Abby-speak lately!

[caption id="attachment_37" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Here we grow!"]Here we grow![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_38" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="I\'m ready for my close-up!"]I\'m ready for my close-up![/caption]

2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of Abby... Do you have a model on your hands???

    I am so excited about coming to you all tomorrow! I've missed the Williamsons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute when you're pregnant! I hope I look as good as you do when I'm there, too. Now that I think about it, I'm actually quite comparable after a good night out at Golden Corral! :)

    You definitely have a little mermaid model goin' on...it's fun to see her grow so fast!

    Love you, girl! It was good catching up with ya! Hugs, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete