Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Superstar Children

On Saturday while we were visiting Todd's parents we rode up to Cary and let Tyler make his superstar debut. Abby got into the mix as well and the two of them together were just over the top amazing (if I do say so myself)! We had their pictures taken at Portrait Innovations and the people there were very good about keeping things moving for little kids. Thought you might like to see the session photographs, they're low-resolution, but you'll get the idea of how awesome they were!

Portrait Innovations Sessions

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! They've changed since I saw them only a few short weeks ago! I wish we lived closer together!

    Love you, friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! Tyler does look just like Abby and they are both absolutely precious!! Hopefully Matt and I can make a trip down to meet the new guy! Take care!! -Kristen

    ReplyDelete