Thursday, February 12, 2009

February Pictures

It is hard to believe, but Tyler is 8 weeks old now, and I will be returning to work on Monday. Although I will be glad to have some adult time and quiet car rides, I will miss being home terribly. Pray for me as I make this transition back to the working world. I know Abby and Tyler are in excellent hands with Mema and Aunt Nan, so that makes it easier!
Tyler continues to grow and change everyday. He is now smiling and making cute little noises. He is a VERY big boy! I can't wait until our next check-up to see just how much he weighs. Abby is still talking up a storm, and is using words like actually, never mind, and probably. My new favorite expression from her is "It is sure is sunny out here!" She is hilarious. She has really enjoyed Mommy being home because we get to go to story time at the library every Friday morning with Miss Pam and her frog puppet Tony. I wish I could take her every Friday morning!
Here are some pictures of our cuties. The first few are of Abby in her chef outfit compliments of her Grammy Nan. The ones towards the end are the result of a bag of mini M & Ms. I actually took two of those pictures at a stoplight because she looked so funny!

February 2009

2 comments:

  1. Will certainly be praying for you, Amy, and all the family as the adjustment is made to mommy going back to work. You are blessed to have wonderful caregivers to love your children while you are away. Precious pictures of Abby and Tyler. Who said M & Ms melt in your mouth, not you hands (or face as the case may be). Valentine Hugs to each of you! Kathy Jo Duckett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love the pictures! Well I will enjoy seeing you everyday! Sorry I had to walk away from you last night. I hope Todd got you something good! :) See you Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete