Monday, April 11, 2011

New Swing Set!

My whole family has been a huge support for me trying to get my house back in order after our recent family changes. One way that my daddy and Justin have helped is by putting together a swing set for the kids. Todd and I purchased it last year and never had a chance to put it together. Over a couple of weekends, Daddy and Justin worked hard to put this thing together and we have already enjoyed it quite a bit. We've even had a playdate and invited Abby's friend David over to play.

Here are Abby and Tyler swinging together!



Hanging out in the clubhouse:


While swinging, Abby noticed this triangle up in one of the neighbor's pine tree. She blows me away with how observant she can be!


This is how tall the pine tree really is:

No comments:

Post a Comment