Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving 2008

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...the only problem with the cover picture of the album below is that many of the 1,000 words Amy was probably thinking are unprintable :) While over at Nana and Granddaddy's the Wednesday before Halloween we had a little fun while carving the pumpkin. It started with a bit of joking about whether the pumpkin or Mommy's belly was larger. While Abby helped to get all the "leafs" (and you thought they were seeds...) out of the pumpkin, Daddy decided it would be a great idea to dress the new baby up in his first Halloween costume. Amy was a good sport through it all and endure much laughter and a lengthy photo shoot. Enjoy and Happy Halloween!

Pumpkin Carving 2008

6 comments:

  1. I've never seen a honeydew melon pumpkin before.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Trick or Treat to all of you. Todd did a wonderful job, Amy is a good sport, and I bet it really made Abby giggle! Love Mrs. Duckett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - You are such a good sport about the pumpkin belly!! I didn't know Todd was such a cut-up, obviously, I need to get to know him better. Beautiful Abby... can't wait to see the little guy.
    Jo Ann, BCMS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely a better sport than I, Amy! Jake tried to convince me to dress up like a basketball player with my belly as the ball and I said no way! I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween or "Weenie"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have always been my pumpkin! Now everyone else can see why!

    Love you!
    Grammy Nan (aka Aunt Nan)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, just checking in on ya'll and found this...it is too cute!
    Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete